Destinations (solutions), including:
- Best practices – for the industry
- Examples of accommodation – for the industry
- Jobs – for creators with disabilities
- “How to” information – for the industry
- “How to” information – for people with disabilities
- Case Studies – for the industry/for people with disabilities
- Success stories – for the industry/for people with disabilities
Media “GPS” (Global Positioning System): tools to help evaluate where you are, and where you want to go.
- Accessibility assessments, audits – for the industry
- Portrayal assessments – for the industry
- Checklists – for the industry
- Workshops – for the industry/for people with disabilities
- Opportunities for multi-way dialogue between the broadcast/production industry, creators with disabilities, educational institutions and associations—at events and on the internet.
- A catalyst for various sectors to come together to find solutions.
“Off the Beaten Track”:
- Showcasing innovative ideas, both big and small. Sharing international best practices.